Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Insulin Resistance

I've been told numerous times, in my diabetic part of life, that I was insulin resistant. Of course, I would ask what that meant. This is the answer I always got. " Your pancreas is producing plenty of insulin but it's not getting into your blood stream." I would ask why and they told me they didn't know. GREAT!!! You know the "what" but not the "why"!!! They knew the symptoms but not the root cause! In the past couple of days I had a friend who sent me a link to "Butter Made My Pants Fall Off!" on YouTube. Now this a corny name but definitely gets your attention!! The man's name is Butter Bob Briggs (say that fast 3 times) and he has several videos that deal with LCHF and the "causes" of weight gain and getting your life back. He, himself, has lost mega lbs! The pictures are amazing. There is one in particular that's titled "Drying Up The Root". I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this! In fact, I'm watching it several times! Butter Bob thoroughly explains, not only "what" insulin resistance is but also "why" it is!! I've immediately started implementing his suggestions and I'm so full of HOPE!!

Food for thought...

You can make changes without there being any sign of "improvement", but improvement absolutely cannot happen without "changes". Make your changes count!!

Til next time!

God Bless...
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment