Saturday, March 5, 2016

On My Way...

Well, as of January 29, 2016 to date I've lost 17 lbs..  Yay!! I told my cardiologist that I give all the credit to my God Jehovah and His Son Jesus Christ! The LCHF ( low carb healthy fat) style is what works for me to lose weight. As I said in an earlier post, do what you KNOW works for weight loss in a healthy, sensible way.  I've mostly lived my life with the mind set of : All the way or no way at all! In the things that matter most to me, I'll give my energy, time, and substance ($$) to.  So I'm taking this eating plan as my lifestyle for however long I am on this Earth. I want more energy to serve my God and His people. I want more clarity in my mind so I can retain God's Word. Even though this body is a temporary mansion the mindset, desire, and passion I have in taking care of it reveals a lot to God and others watching my life. I don't like the word, "diet", because I and MANY others have "fallen off the wagon ", and in this psyche there's no solid commitment. We use every "event" as a reason to not stick to our plan to reach a goal. If you're from a large family, friends, coworkers there will be a myriad of events to justify with: birthday, work celebration, holidays, weddings, funerals, etc.  So I recognized this and made up my mind that I will have to "plan" ahead of time how and what I will do to prepare for this event. In my church we eat together every Sunday, therefore, I ask ahead of time what the menu will be. Sometimes I can eat it and other times I supplement the meal with a veggie or meat and dessert that I can eat. I've found that I can socialize just as enjoyably with friends and family with my food choices as they are with theirs!

In future posts I will share "myth busters" that have been revealed within  me. My greatest enemy is right between my ears! I shared a couple in this post. I would REALLY LIKE to hear from you on what YOUR personal revelations are on your triumphs or stumbles.

Also, if you are on Instagram, please follow me @2blikejesus.

I'm going to learn how to post photos on this blog so stay tuned!

God bless...



No comments:

Post a Comment